Cigar Lounge on Freedom of the seas

If your heart is set on a Cuban definitely buy from La Casa. If not, you run the risk of buying counterfeits! IMO Cuban cigars are good but they're highly over-rated. I don't think they're worth an extra expense. It's all a matter of taste. you may think it's a great cigar but another smoker might think it's just so-so. Me, I think any cigar that doesn't make me puke is a good cigar!

Elvis

I was in Cozumel once and bought a 5 pack of Cohibas. They may have been Cubans, but they were certainly not Cohibas! On the plus side, they didn't make me want to puke!

• 4 weeks later...
I’m on the October 6 cruise. I’ve double checked on the store hours in Saint kits for the official Cubana store... 25 days!!!!

We're on that same cruise. Our local cigar store here in CT recommended the cigar store at the port in St. Martin if you are interested in visiting a second shop. See you on board.

We're on that same cruise. Our local cigar store here in CT recommended the cigar store at the port in St. Martin if you are interested in visiting a second shop. See you on board.

Is that the Casa Habano in Marigot? Or is there one in Philipsburg? I’m just trying to keep things close to my excursions.

I’ll be hitting the connoisseur club with my wife some, so we will likely meet. I’m excited about bringing home a few boxes (not sure of what yet)...