Mega 4 Band Info????

I was just recently on RCCL Allure of the Seas and Mega 4 was the poolside band. I purchased one of their CDs but wish I had bought both. Does anyone know how I can purchase their CDs? I've looked all over the internet but can't find any info on this band. Thank you for any help or suggestions. :)

I was just recently on RCCL Allure of the Seas and Mega 4 was the poolside band. I purchased one of their CDs but wish I had bought both. Does anyone know how I can purchase their CDs? I've looked all over the internet but can't find any info on this band. Thank you for any help or suggestions. :)

if you want to email me, I can mail you a copy of whichever CD you want, unless you're looking for someone to get you an original copy, of course. Luckistac13 at aol dot com.

Edited by LuckiStac13*Majesty*

Mega 4 is still playing on RCI ships? WOW. They were the poolside band on our first cruise in 2001. That was on the Enchantment of the Seas. We have not found a poolside band yet that can compare to Mega 4. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll be on Brilliance for our cruise in March. We have CD from them from that cruise in 2001.

We'll be on the Oasis in October and I'm interested in knowing what the entertainment will be like. Is there anyway in finding out whether Mega Band will be there and who the CD will be?

Mega 4 on the Oasis when she first came out, for quite awhile. I think they'll be on the Allure for awhile now as well.

if you want to email me, I can mail you a copy of whichever CD you want, unless you're looking for someone to get you an original copy, of course. Luckistac13 at aol dot com.

Hey Stacy!

I have their cd "Poolside Party," but I'd love to have the song "Cent, 5 Cent, 10 Cent, Dollar." Is it on one of your cds?

Thanks,

Olen

Soca music is one of my fav genre's and when we were on the Mariner a few years ago we were poolside and I was the only one that knew the words to many of the songs and the singer invited me up on stage, but I graciously declined since they were doing such a great job and I didn't want to bring them down. One day I'll make it to TNT for Carnival, but until then I have a few Soca gold cd's to get me through.

Edited by coconut telegraph

Hey Stacy! I emailed you a couple of days ago. I hope you got it!! Thank you so much for all of your help. :)

• 1 year later...

I Have just returned from a Mediterranean cruise on the Adventure of the seas,

sailing from Southampton between 13/09/13 - 29/09/13, there was a great band which I loved, they were either Chinese or Philippians, and they were kind of like a soft Rock band, there Female singer also played the drums, I have forgotten their name and was wondering if anyone knows who they are,

Thanks in advance.:)

They are the best! I have both of their cd's as well. I think the last time we saw them

was on the Mariner in 2003!

So do I, but I believe the vol.1 is the better of the 2 with such songs as Buffalo Soldiers, Tamika, Hot Hot Hot, Red Red Wine, etc.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread hasn't been touched in 2 years, but my wife and I were just discussing our honeymoon cruise and how great Mega 4 was. I still kick myself for not buying their CD on board. Does anyone have a copy of it? Tamika was one of my favorite songs and I can't find it anywhere.

Edited by mjt74