International Cafe Equivalent on the Coral???

beachsands

Is there an International Cafe equivalent on the Coral Princess? I had visions of frequenting this fine eatery until i read another post that said they do not have one one the Coral.

I believe I read that people bought the Ultimate Drink Card at the I.C., where would you get it on the Coral, perhaps the Courtesy Desk?

Maybe a International Cafe will be in the mix for the next Dry Dock.....or maybe not for that matter.

Thanks, Joel

Is there an International Cafe equivalent on the Coral Princess? I had visions of frequenting this fine eatery until i read another post that said they do not have one one the Coral.

I believe I read that people bought the Ultimate Drink Card at the I.C., where would you get it on the Coral, perhaps the Courtesy Desk?

Maybe a International Cafe will be in the mix for the next Dry Dock.....or maybe not for that matter.

Thanks, Joel

No it just has a lobby bar deck 5 in the atrium with a tray or 2 of small food items.

Buy the card sticker at any bar.

Thanks, Joel

We were told during our UST on the Coral that she would not have an International Cafe (nor the Island-twin sister). The ship is too narrow.

No IC on the Coral or Island. You can get the soda card (sticker) or UKC at any bar, lounge, the buffet, etc. There will probably be a table or someone selling them just inside the door as you enter the ship from the gangway; or, if you're lazy like me, go to the buffet and ask any of the servers for the card and drink you want and he or she will get it for you while you enjoy lunch. :) Same if you go to the dining room.

No IC on the Coral or Island. You can get the soda card (sticker) or UKC at any bar, lounge, the buffet, etc. There will probably be a table or someone selling them just inside the door as you enter the ship from the gangway; or, if you're lazy like me, go to the buffet and ask any of the servers for the card and drink you want and he or she will get it for you while you enjoy lunch. :) Same if you go to the dining room.

Thanks for the replies everyone !

I think I will get them at the buffet....likely where we will head soon after boarding anyway.

~~Joel~~

As noted, the ship design for the Island/Coral class doesn't allow for a facility like that, at least not in the atrium or without removing other usable space.

On embarkation you will be able to purchase the stickers at tables all over the ship.

I think I will get them at the buffet....likely where we will head soon after boarding anyway.

~~Joel~~

The bar in the Horizon Court Buffet is on the port side of the ship, just past where the food is served. There is also a bar just outside the Horizon Court doors, port side, by the outside pool. But chances are you'll see a display table selling the Ultimate Drink Package before you even get to the buffet.

One of the only bummers about these ships is not having an IC...but one of the pluses was that the buffet was in the front of the ship rather than the rear...great viewing and much more pleasant...also much prefer the location of Crooners, the huge library and game rooms...they are wonderful ships!!

Archived