One night pre-cruise Honolulu

khut

You probably will want to stay in Waikiki beach which is a very nice tourist location. There are plenty of shops and restaurants to walk to in the area and the beach too. We stayed at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Our hotel package included transport from airport to hotel, from hotel to port and port to airport. I believe our travel agent booked it through Robert's Hawaii. There were at least 10 pre-cruisers at this hotel and the bus made at least 2 other stops in the area. There is also a Hyatt hotel nearby which seemed to be popular.

You probably will want to stay in Waikiki beach which is a very nice tourist location. There are plenty of shops and restaurants to walk to in the area and the beach too. We stayed at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Our hotel package included transport from airport to hotel, from hotel to port and port to airport. I believe our travel agent booked it through Robert's Hawaii. There were at least 10 pre-cruisers at this hotel and the bus made at least 2 other stops in the area. There is also a Hyatt hotel nearby which seemed to be popular.

Thanks for your reply...unfortunately this hotel is not available when I need it :(

Any suggestions for a hotel in a safe area and possibly near the port for a one night stay pre cruise...........THIS Friday night?

Try The Hawaii Prince Hotel. It is a modern 4 star hotel at the marina between Waikiki and the port. They have good rates and availability.

Try discounthotelshawaii.com

They usually have better pricing than if you book directly through the hotel or other TAs. We booked through them, to stay at the Park Shore hotel at $109/n, oceanview. Park Shore is at the Diamond head end of Waikiki, less noisy than rest of Waikiki, and right across the beach. There are also cheaper hotels through them.

Any suggestions for a hotel in a safe area and possibly near the port for a one night stay pre cruise...........THIS Friday night?

Wow! Cutting it kind of close, huh. Anyway, have you looked on Trip Advisor for a list of hotels in Honolulu/Waikiki? If not, here's the link.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g29222-Oahu_Hawaii-Hotels.html

Hope it helps.

Aloha

Ala Moana Hotel. It is outside of Waikiki but adjacent to the shopping center. You shouldn't need a car (parking $). It is Rim Pac Fleet days in Honolulu...lots of extra people around.

Renee

We are staying at the Aqua Waikiki Wave this Friday night. Looks like a good location on the map and the staff was very friendly when I called to book the room. I hope you are as excited for our cruise this weekend as I am!!

Do you want to stay in Waikiki or do you want to stay near the pier? If you want to stay near the pier, there is no beach you can swim in, but it's near Iolani Palace, the Hawaii State Capitol, Chinatown & downtown, as well as Aloha Tower (which is where the piers are).

The only hotel I have booked people in near the pier is Aston at the Executive Center. I believe they give discounts if you have various affiliations or discount books/cards. They also serve a continental breakfast on the top floor with a gorgeous view.

Priceline or Hotwire may likely have other options, particularly in Waikiki. Hope this is helpful to you.

Archived