Montreal to Boston 9/15/12

Thinking about booking a Holland America, Montreal to Boston cruise for 9/15/12. Can anyone tell me your "weather experience" during that time of the year. What is "normal"? Rain, fog, sunshine, cold?

Thinking about booking a Holland America, Montreal to Boston cruise for 9/15/12. Can anyone tell me your "weather experience" during that time of the year. What is "normal"? Rain, fog, sunshine, cold?

Yes!

Rain, Fog, Sunshine and cold are all normal that time of year.

Maybe a bit less cold, although you could easily see low 50's at night on any part of that cruise. The rest is up to Mother Nature.

Check Weather.com's historic weather info for your ports, but be prepared for variances of 20 degrees or more from averages.

That is a very variable time of year, weather-wise, in New England/Atlantic Canada. No one can predict whether you'll have rain and cool or possibly warm and sunny.

Don't count on anything warmer than 65-70 degrees and be prepared with clothing you can layer for cool, wet days. I would bring a water resistant jacket and perhaps a hoodie/sweater you can layer beneath. If it's warm, remove a layer.

Archived