cAT 6k Cabins none open via Carnival website.....

daijayx2

Im in 9201 on the Conquest in 13 more days!! Then 9200 on the Valor next Super Bowl! So excited!

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melissa, Congratulations on 9201! I completely lucked out and secretly booked 9201 on the Glory for Nov 17 and I can't wait to surprise my husband. Why mention this? BECAUSE WE'LL BE ON THE CONQUEST WITH YOU!:D And I am hoping to politely ask if you will let me knock on your door during boarding timeso I can show the spectacular stateroom to my husband and then tell him about the Nov cruise. (I do understand if you say no...:()

Melissa, Congratulations on 9201! I completely lucked out and secretly booked 9201 on the Glory for Nov 17 and I can't wait to surprise my husband. Why mention this? BECAUSE WE'LL BE ON THE CONQUEST WITH YOU!:D And I am hoping to politely ask if you will let me knock on your door during boarding timeso I can show the spectacular stateroom to my husband and then tell him about the Nov cruise. (I do understand if you say no...:()

Awesome!! Yes of coarse I have no problem with you coming to check out the room!

I'm so happy that you got this cabin for your Glory sailing!

I can't wait 10 more days!!

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you did it!!!! FORCED me last night to book 9201 on the Valor in January!! :D I am really looking forward to this cabin, and the Exotic Southern Itinerary. I would like to see pictures of 9201, because I believe it is a little different from your 9200. I saw a picture somewhere, but don't remember where. :( Thanks for posting this thread with the pictures. You sold me on it,trust me.

I don't know about the Valor Fridge, but on my Breeze cruise, I discovered a little lever behind the top inside that can be moved to make it colder. My sodas were nice and cold once I adjusted that lever. I took a mirror and looked all behind it, and there it was. I will be looking for it on the Valor as well.

Now you did it!!!! FORCED me last night to book 9201 on the Valor in January!! :D I am really looking forward to this cabin, and the Exotic Southern Itinerary. I would like to see pictures of 9201, because I believe it is a little different from your 9200. I saw a picture somewhere, but don't remember where. :( Thanks for posting this thread with the pictures. You sold me on it,trust me.

I don't know about the Valor Fridge, but on my Breeze cruise, I discovered a little lever behind the top inside that can be moved to make it colder. My sodas were nice and cold once I adjusted that lever. I took a mirror and looked all behind it, and there it was. I will be looking for it on the Valor as well.

Now this is why I love CC. What a handy tip!!!! Thanks

Congrats OP....you probably just lucked out like I did when I called to book my friends and I. We have the exact same cabin....9200....on the Glory in November. We were looking at a cabin right up the hall...but in conversation I mentioned that we would love 9200....my PVP said how much would you love it because I show it is available. I said enough that I want it I don't care if my friends get mad over the price difference. It was only $25.00 more...but since we have already gotten a $40.00 price drop...it really doesn't matter.

But congrats and enjoy your cabin. I know we will. But please can we skip to November 2013 first...then jump to 2014?

Thanks

ok fellow CC'ers what ships have these cabins and what are the cabin numbers?? I'd love to have one!

Thanks!!

Valor, COnquest and Glory

9200 and 9201 are the biggest

the rest of the rooms in between are regular cabins but feature the floor to ceiling windows.

Congrats OP....you probably just lucked out like I did when I called to book my friends and I. We have the exact same cabin....9200....on the Glory in November. We were looking at a cabin right up the hall...but in conversation I mentioned that we would love 9200....my PVP said how much would you love it because I show it is available. I said enough that I want it I don't care if my friends get mad over the price difference. It was only $25.00 more...but since we have already gotten a $40.00 price drop...it really doesn't matter.

But congrats and enjoy your cabin. I know we will. But please can we skip to November 2013 first...then jump to 2014?

Thanks

did your agent tell you that you stand a chance of being moved if there is only 2 of you in there?

did your agent tell you that you stand a chance of being moved if there is only 2 of you in there?

9200 states it is up to 4 people, but 9201 states for 2 people. The couch is bigger on 9200 so it must be a double couch? I had to go on the Carnival site to be sure my 9201 is really for 2 after reading this post. :) Thanks

Edited by INCHARGE

I just checked the deck plans of the Conquest and she also has two. (I just double checked to make sure I had pulled the right ship) :rolleyes: I'll share the link

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/GOCCL/Files/Deck%20Plans/conquest.ashx

Looking at this link, I see that when we book online, it has an option to book a 6J "Scenic Ocean View' for more money per day than a regular Ocean View. Well, these 6K Cabins are called "Scenic GRAND Ocean View" cabins. These are not in the drop down at all. I think this explains why we can't book them.

My thought is how in the world do they get them booked? Is it just word of mouth only?

9200 states it is up to 4 people, but 9201 states for 2 people. The couch is bigger on 9200 so itu must beu a double couch? I had to go on the Carnival site to be sure my 9201 is really for 2 after reading this post. :) Thanks

im sorry. i thought you had 9200

I found that by changing the YOUR RATE fields I could see more "available" staterooms/cabins.

For example:

Nov 17 Ocean View on Glory

Fun Select, 3-day Sale Past Guest, Early Saver, and Military I could see the Scenic Ocean View

Same cruise but with the 3-day Sale from $X it showed Scenic Ocean View as unavailable.

From what I have found these cabins are available on:

Valor

Glory

Conquest

Breeze

Sunshine - coming

We are in 9201 Nov 17 on the Glory! SO excited!:D

I found that by changing the YOUR RATE fields I could see more "available" staterooms/cabins.

For example:

Nov 17 Ocean View on Glory

Fun Select, 3-day Sale Past Guest, Early Saver, and Military I could see the Scenic Ocean View

Same cruise but with the 3-day Sale from $X it showed Scenic Ocean View as unavailable.

From what I have found these cabins are available on:

Valor

Glory

Conquest

Breeze

Sunshine - coming

We are in 9201 Nov 17 on the Glory! SO excited!:D

You can see the Scenic Ocean View online, but not the Scenic GRAND Ocean View. The Grands are the 2 on the end, that are bigger than the Scenic Ocean View. The pictures pisted by the OP are of the Grand. Serene56 posted a picture in this thread showing a cabin with the blinds pulled down. That is the regular Scenic Ocean View. These have 1 large window instead of 2, and are smaller than the Grands. Those are the ones you are seeing online. There is no dropdown for the Grands online, that I have seen.

im sorry. i thought you had 9200

Oh no, your original statement about possibly being bumped was not for me, but for someone else. I quoted you because when I read that, I wanted to make sure 9201 did not have the same 4 passenger capacity. I did a lot of searching, and found out 9201 is for 2. I was thanking you for bringing it to our attention, because I did not know. So again, thanks for letting us know. :)

Edited by INCHARGE

ooo ok. i thought i was going crazy.

the only difference between 9200 and 9201 is the missing lounge sofa and an extra closet. the room is the same.

9201 is for two people 9200 is for 4.

there are other cabins there across the front that hold 4 people but PLEASE be aware that the sofa is a pull out type and if you have kids who are creepy about sharing-- those cabins will not work for you

ooo ok. i thought i was going crazy.

the only difference between 9200 and 9201 is the missing lounge sofa and an extra closet. the room is the same.

9201 is for two people 9200 is for 4.

there are other cabins there across the front that hold 4 people but PLEASE be aware that the sofa is a pull out type and if you have kids who are creepy about sharing-- those cabins will not work for you

Nope, just the 2 of us. :D This is good information for others planning to book these cabins, because I did not know, and was originally going to book the 9200 before I saw your post. Luckily for me, that cabin was already booked. Hopefully, they will tell people during booking that it is for 4.

You can see the Scenic Ocean View online, but not the Scenic GRAND Ocean View. The Grands are the 2 on the end, that are bigger than the Scenic Ocean View. The pictures pisted by the OP are of the Grand. Serene56 posted a picture in this thread showing a cabin with the blinds pulled down. That is the regular Scenic Ocean View. These have 1 large window instead of 2, and are smaller than the Grands. Those are the ones you are seeing online. There is no dropdown for the Grands online, that I have seen.

There is no drop-down for the grands, it just says "scenic ocean view," but when you click through and if one is available you can book a grand online because I did a few weeks ago on the Glory. I have 9201 (one of the large ones--the one on the starboard side--for 2 passengers). This is a 6K. The smaller ones are 6J. They're hard to come by, and if you're putting in 2 passengers, 9200 (the other 6K) won't show up online even if it is not sold. The search engine is geared not to show it for 2 passengers because it is technically for 4 passengers.

There is no drop-down for the grands, it just says "scenic ocean view," but when you click through and if one is available you can book a grand online because I did a few weeks ago on the Glory. I have 9201 (one of the large ones--the one on the starboard side--for 2 passengers). This is a 6K. The smaller ones are 6J. They're hard to come by, and if you're putting in 2 passengers, 9200 (the other 6K) won't show up online even if it is not sold. The search engine is geared not to show it for 2 passengers because it is technically for 4 passengers.

When you booked, did you book under a "free Upgrade" special? I did not, so it would only pull up the 6Js for me. I had to actually call to see if the 6K was available. It is good to know that some people can see it online. I could not.

So, the 6K came up under the 6J as the same price? That was a sweet deal. I had to pay a few dollars more.

Edited by INCHARGE