Multiple Rooms and Suites

So I am trying to figure all this out. We are going to have 3 rooms, JS, OS, and a D2 balcony on the Allure next June. I have linked all our reservations together and paying for all 3 rooms since I don't want everyone in one Suite room :p

How does the concierge and boarding work with the linked reservations? Are only those in the OS allowed the use of them or those in linked rooms too? I am curious since some ppl will get rooms for their kids either connecting, next door,or across hall and didn't know how this worked for them? I have all the reservations so I can get everything booked for shows, dinners, tours, etc. but wanted to know what others experienced. I was not able to get the rooms next to each other or even on the same floor :(

Thanks so much!

Only the persons in the OS will be allowed to use the Concierge lounge....the other cabins have no access. Doesn't matter who pays, or if you're linked...only the occupants of a GS or better have that perk.

Children under drinking age aren't allowed (or have no use to be there....it's the "free" drinks that are the monetary perk).

Only those booked in the OS will have suite privileges, including access to the CL and reserved areas. However, since you are paying, you can all board together. If children are booked in the suite (not the JS), they may be in the CL with their parents at any time.

Thanks that was pretty much what I figured :) Booked my parents in the OS but they just wanted the room and won't hang out in the lounge then to much since they want to spend time with the kids.

Very excited about going....never done a cruise before and I am really hoping that DH likes it enough to want to go again.

Archived