Curse you choice air!

Booked my flight from Chicago to Barcelona last night through choice air. First i looked and price was 1287, and then it went up to 1337, so I thought I better book before it keeps going up. Then I check today and it's at 1212-for premium economy nonetheless- $&$&$!!!!

I just cannot win!!!!!

You ave 24hrs to change. The price went down on my booking and I called and received the price difference. Hope it's not to late for you to get the better price.

Good Luck,

Kim

Just want a little clarification ... you say you have 24 hours to change. Is that 24 hours from the price drop, or 24 hours from when you first book a Choice Air flight?

Just want a little clarification ... you say you have 24 hours to change. Is that 24 hours from the price drop, or 24 hours from when you first book a Choice Air flight?

I would think 24 hours from booking.

Booked my flight from Chicago to Barcelona last night through choice air. First i looked and price was 1287, and then it went up to 1337, so I thought I better book before it keeps going up. Then I check today and it's at 1212-for premium economy nonetheless- $&$&$!!!!

I just cannot win!!!!!

I just booked our LAX to BCN for upcoming TA in October. I really wanted to go biz, but just couldn't stomach $4,500 for one way for the two of us. I also couldn't stomach eonomy ...brutal flight. We just flew home from reverse TA cruise in May and the memories of that flight are still fresh.

While I could have booked economy class for under $450 each, I did more searching and ended up on Air France in Premium Voyager, 2nd level, on the larger plane we've ever seen! We've been on double deckers, but never a plane that held 539 passengers!

Excellent Premium Economy.....actually, "Premium Voyage" class with 26.6 seat width alone! I got it for $820 per person, and the cost off the website directly would have been more than $4k (granted, no one ever pays those rack rates). But it's a great flight....10.5 hours into CDG, hour and half layover, and short flight into BCN, arriving at 2:30 p.m.

Take your time, go to seatguru.com, know what aircraft you'll be on before you book, then go for it.

Good luck!

Archived