St Augustine to Canaveral

cruisinlawn

spending couple days pre-cruise in St Augustine, will drive in to Port Canaveral on Wednesday when we board via I-95. Any construction? how much time should we allow? I'm recalling couple of hours but of course we wont' cut it close. TIA :)

spending couple days pre-cruise in St Augustine, will drive in to Port Canaveral on Wednesday when we board via I-95. Any construction? how much time should we allow? I'm recalling couple of hours but of course we wont' cut it close. TIA :)

Two hours is just about right.........because it's two hours from Jacksonville I know.

Just go I-95 and take the Hwy 528 exit and do NOT speed on that highway. Most times this area is being worked hard by the local law enforcement. So no speeding and put on your seatbelts.....:D

Happy Sailing!!!

If you take SR207 to !-95 that will be mile 311.When you get off on to 528 in Cocoa,that will be exit 205. Distance is 106 miles.Right now there isn't any major construction so it should be a easy trip. Also, it is about 15 miles when you get on 528 to the port and it is the easiest port in Fl.to go to.

Have a great trip.

Archived