Where is this (PV?) location in this Youtube video

Room7

It looks to me this is at El Eden Canopy, but as far as I know it is (still?) closed. It was possible to visit the place, have drinks/meal in the restaurant without doing the canopy.

does anyone know what this place is called? I think its in PV based on the timeline of the video.

That would be Chico's Paradise, located south of Puerto Vallarta near the Los Veranos zipline site. They have a small facebook page.

http://www.banderasnews.com/vallarta-photos/chicos-paradise.htm

Enjoy!

Chico's Paradise is located about 30 minutes (by car) south of Puerto Vallarta. If you take the bus, we're talking close to an hour.

It's an interesting twisty drive through the jungle to the site. The restaurant is situated over a series of waterfalls (Rio Tomatlan? Rio Los Horcones? Not sure which river, but it's beautiful). Yummy food and generous drinks.

We spent a few hours there, and had a blast. Nothing like enjoying an ice cold Pacifico in an open air restaurant over gorgeous waterfalls. :D Yes, please.

does anyone know what this place is called? I think its in PV based on the timeline of the video.

Looks like Los Veranos.. Might be El Eden, but most likely Los Veranos. We zip lined there.

Archived