Passport question

Wasn't sure where to post this, currently booked mariner of the Seas so thought I would ask on this board first.

I am in the process of renewing my passport. Got email showing they received and they are processing. I did not see anywhere that I needed to send self addressed stamped return envelope, is that required? What happens if it is needed but I didn't send one?

I don't think I sent an envelope when we renewed. We received the new pasports and then a few days later they sent our expired passports back as well. They provided the envelopes for both mailings.

Wasn't sure where to post this, currently booked mariner of the Seas so thought I would ask on this board first.

I am in the process of renewing my passport. Got email showing they received and they are processing. I did not see anywhere that I needed to send self addressed stamped return envelope, is that required? What happens if it is needed but I didn't send one?

Self addressed stamped envelope not a requirement nor would the USA Passport Office even use it. The fee you paid covers all standard mailing costs including the envelope.

Archived