newsweek about crew life

My oh my, what an article. I did know that the crew were on the ship for several months as they have told me this.

I liked reading the "comments" of the employees that had been on the ship also.

Has anyone heard what they have done to the captain of the ship that went down a few months ago? I hadn't heard that they had done anything to him, so I figured he was STILL out of jail?

My oh my, what an article. I did know that the crew were on the ship for several months as they have told me this.

I liked reading the "comments" of the employees that had been on the ship also.

Has anyone heard what they have done to the captain of the ship that went down a few months ago? I hadn't heard that they had done anything to him, so I figured he was STILL out of jail?

I believe he was released from house arrest. I caught him on TV giving an interview and he is still claiming he "fell" into a lifeboat, he was distracted by a phone call, charts were incorrect, his girlfriend played no part in the grounding, blah, blah, blah. He did report feeling bad about the loss of life so there is that.

I have a feeling Italian justice moves slower than in the US so not sure when the trial will actually take place. I also read Italians (generally) have no respect for the man.

Archived