NCL Dine ashore

jlines

We just returned (5/8)...the dine ashore option was a plus with us..we went to Hamilton and used the vouchers at the Hog Penny Pub and had a great time...it sure beat humping it back to the ship

Thanks for the link - I couldn't find it on my own and it was right there in front of me. Now can someone tell me how it works - do the restaraunts have a special menu to choose from? What all does it include (apetizers or deserts included)? Do some restaraunts give a better $25 deal than others?

yes some do better than others. Some allow you to use the amount as a credit against what ever you order(25.00 for lunch and 50 for dinner- at a cost of 5 for lunch and 10 for dinner). some have set special menus. I suggest that you ask on the NCL board which restuarants do what. The carriage house last year allowed you to order from the full menu.

my boyfriend and I went to the "Pickled Onion" when we were in Bermuda to use our voucher. We were disappointed with the extremly limited amount of food on the lunch menu. I should have looked in the little brochure that NCL gives to you. It gives you sample menus and everything. Also, at the Pickled Onion, soda wasn't included....other places it is.

The food there was good, but again, not a big selection....

*~Pamela~*

We were at the Hog Penny last year, the food was delicious, the chocolate brownie dessert simply decadent. I must admit that the menu for dine-ashore, was limited.

This year I may try the Carriage House in St. George. I read that the menu is more extensive.

• 2 weeks later...

Being in Bermuda for 3 days, can we purchase three vouchers per person for lunch out everyday? Or are you only entitled to one lunch or dinner per cruise? We are hoping to take advantage of three voucher lunches if possible.

• 2 weeks later...
Being in Bermuda for 3 days, can we purchase three vouchers per person for lunch out everyday? Or are you only entitled to one lunch or dinner per cruise? We are hoping to take advantage of three voucher lunches if possible.

No you only get one per cabin per cruise but sometimes you can buy them from another suite. We were in the owners suite and couldn't get a second one.

Archived