Penthouse bar setup

Dusty1210

The set up menu and selection process was in effect during our Oct marina trip. Sorry, can't help re your substitution question as all our selections were available from the menu.

So what was on the menu? In the past it appears that you got a bottle of gin, vodka, rum & Johnny Walker. Are there more choices now?

multiple pages of selected spirits and wines. didn't copy. had no spirit interest beyond our choices and not a scotch drinker so didn't note those. wines appeared to be bottles of those offered by the glass in the drinks package.

multiple pages of selected spirits and wines. didn't copy. had no spirit interest beyond our choices and not a scotch drinker so didn't note those. wines appeared to be bottles of those offered by the glass in the drinks package.

Thank you for this information. At least it appears that one won't be stuck with gin if they don't want it.

This is almost a duplicate discussion that existed many years ago on the Regent Boards. All suites used to get a single bottle per guest set up and then they wanted all inclusive so it went away. When the in suite bar set ups went away the lounges went from empty to busy and more social. It's one of the things I like on Oceania - that there are fun and friendly people in the bars.

That said - we will make our own bar set up in our suite since it's not provided in our PH.

Thank you for this information. At least it appears that one won't be stuck with gin if they don't want it.

True, but in order to keep all of us on the same page, given the title of this thread, the Bar Set-Ups only apply to the OVO Class Suites, AKA Owners, Vista or Oceania Suites.

Penthouse dwellers will need to make their own arrangements

True, but in order to keep all of us on the same page, given the title of this thread, the Bar Set-Ups only apply to the OVO Class Suites, AKA Owners, Vista or Oceania Suites.

Penthouse dwellers will need to make their own arrangements

Did you read my post #21?

As I said I should have asked this question under a new thread. It seems all I really did here is create some confusion.

My question/comment has to do with the change in wording to "Of your Choice"

I was planning a "Bottle Exchange" party for my neighbours, and only really drink gin, wine, and very occasionally whisky, so half the bar set up is of little interest to me :-))

Seriously though, this is a good change....I would be interested to know what is available brand-wise.

It's already showing on the "O" website....."Explore Ships", "Suites and Staterooms" then click on one of the OVO categories and read through the amenities list.

Archived