UGHHHHH!!! I am so confused!!! Please help me!!

IAMCRZIN

I have been looking at insurance for over a week!! I have no clue what i am even looking at!! I feel so stupid!!!! :eek:

What do i need to get and how much coverage?? It is just DH and I....we have been on 1 cruise and knew nothing about insurance then. I am so confused and the more i look at it the more confused i get!! :confused:

Please help!!!

I am from Europe where we have a different system of insurance.

There are two or three people on this board that will kindly and enthusiastically jump in to help you.

However, I think you need to give us more information -- your age range, whether you have pre-existing conditions, and what most concerns you that you wish to insure:

Cost of trip (within this there are several modes of cancellation/interruption -- cancellation for any reason, strict cancellation reasons, etc.)

Inconveniences such as missed connections, lost/delayed baggage

Emergency medical treatment

Evacuation

Repatriation of remains

etc.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

I have been looking at insurance for over a week!! I have no clue what i am even looking at!! I feel so stupid!!!! :eek:

What do i need to get and how much coverage?? It is just DH and I....we have been on 1 cruise and knew nothing about insurance then. I am so confused and the more i look at it the more confused i get!! :confused:

Please help!!!

[/quote

Go to tripinsurancestore.com. There is a wealth of information there. You can also call and talk to the owner Steve or one of his great staff. They will help you get the coverage best suited for your needs.

Good luck and happy cruising!

• 2 weeks later...

Go to InsureMyTrip(dot)com and enter your trip info - price of cruise, destination, ages, etc and you will get a whole slew of choice and prices. You can then compare different plans from different providers.

Main thing you want to look for is trip interruption/cancellation coverage, secondary medical coverage (your home medical insurance is always primary) and medical evac coverage (you want at least $50K).

Secondary (in my opinion) is lost/delayed luggage costs

Archived