Can i take non-alcoholic drinks on board?

Hi,

I've just read on the top tips page on the main website about taking soft drinks on board, particularly if you have children. Can you do this? I have a three year old and I wanted to take a couple of bottles of squash. I am sailing from Southampton so do not have a flight.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I believe it is not officially allowed. However, on our recent cruise out of Fort Lauderdale on the Allure, we saw people in the waiting area with cases of Coke. They just put it through the security scanner with no problem.

We packed a 12 pack of Coke Zero and a 12 pack of water into our checked luggage, and it made it to our room just fine.

I think it may depend on the ship and the port but these were our experiences.

Happy Cruising! :D

Because I can't make my own blender to make my protein smoothies, I always bring a supply of pre-mixed packaged high protein shakes, usually a 12 pack.

No one has ever said a word.

Hi,

I've just read on the top tips page on the main website about taking soft drinks on board, particularly if you have children. Can you do this? I have a three year old and I wanted to take a couple of bottles of squash. I am sailing from Southampton so do not have a flight.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Here in the United States, they are extra vigilant during our "spring break" period. I do not know if you have anything like that, or when it is. But forewarned is forearmed.

Archived