Freedom Port Canaveral

i'm wondering this too. I've sat and watched Carnavel Sensation and the Disney cruise leave and now waiting patiently on FOS

We're sailing on her in 10 weeks time and I love watching her leave on a Sunday night

I'm trying to stake out our spot for waving at the webcam:D

There is a weather alert from Brevard County(where the FR is) to Sebastian(south) till 5:45pm............maybe they are waiting it out............they probably are remembering what happened last Oct when they went smack dab into a nasty storm.

http://www.weather.com/weather/alerts/localstatealerts/?areaid=AMZ552&phenomena=MA&office=KMLB&etn=0078&significance=W&wxlayer=radar&zoom=7&camefrom=national

i'm wondering this too. I've sat and watched Carnavel Sensation and the Disney cruise leave and now waiting patiently on FOS

We're sailing on her in 10 weeks time and I love watching her leave on a Sunday night

I'm trying to stake out our spot for waving at the webcam:D

I think you have 11 weeks.......sorry:( reason i know is I have 9 weeks to go and that is Sept 23rd..:p

Could it be possible that they are still waiting for a plane delay out of MCO that is using the royal travel option they are waiting as long as possible rather than trying to find more flights for those passengers not on board yet?

Archived