Disney E-Mail???

Tina0922

I have an e-mail I would like to send off to Disney reference our Disney Dream sailing but don't know where to send it to. Does anybody know an e-mail for this or should I just print it out & mail it someplace? If mailing, I would need correct address please. Thanks.

Tina

I have an e-mail I would like to send off to Disney reference our Disney Dream sailing but don't know where to send it to. Does anybody know an e-mail for this or should I just print it out & mail it someplace? If mailing, I would need correct address please. Thanks.

Tina

Here's the mailing address:

Disney Cruise Vacations

Guest Communications

P.O. Box 10238

Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0238

And, if you go to the DCL website, scroll down to the bottom, on the left-hand side is "contact us"

I think this link will take you there:

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/contact-us/

:)

Thanks guys....I didn't know if the 'contact us' link was a good place to send it since its a general who ever gets it link. The letter is a positive one & I wanted to make sure people got recognized at the coprorate level for what they did. I used to work on board(competitors line) and know even though you fill out comment cards on board with the names & info, corporate does not always see/hear about it since the ship is it 'a world of its own' Thanks.

Tina

Archived