Solstice Class - which ship?

anandaindonesia

Just curious. For all CCers who have sailed more than one ship in Solstice Class :

Which is your favourite ship, and what factors make it?

From CC member reviews, those who have been on board the Eclipse said 91% love it. Equinox 93%. Silhouette 90%, and Solstice 88%.

Thank you for your opinion.

Have been on Solstice and Eclipse. Almost identical, other than decorating, except Solstice does not have Qsine. We loved Qsine...especially if you have a large group. Newer Solstice class do not have glass show but another specialty restaurant...the Lawn Club Grill and some lawn cabanas.

My DW Sandra and i have been on Solstice 4 times and Equinox 3. This November we will be on the Reflection Transatlantic from Barcelona to Miami.

To answer your question, whichever ship im on is my favorite. But as you can tell we love the Solstice class ships. Anyone of them is fine with me.

Kitcito:D

Of the 33 ships we've sailed, Solstice and Equinox are tied for first place...but they better watch out, because we'll be on Eclipse in February! Absolutely love the hot glass show.

Love the glass show. Sad that they only did 3 ships with glass shows. The grill might be nice, but more food. I can see doing the Solstice ship in Alaska next summer and watching glass blowing in the evening. I dont think I'd sit outside and watch someone cook in Alaska. Richard

Of the 33 ships we've sailed, Solstice and Equinox are tied for first place...but they better watch out, because we'll be on Eclipse in February! Absolutely love the hot glass show.

As a new Celebrity cruiser looks like we’ve made good choices. We took the Solstice in Janaury and liked it so much we are taking the Equinox Med cruise in the early Spring.

M

I have been aboard the Solstice, Eclipse, and Silhouette- all fabulous.Reflection is next. The differences that matter most to me are the crew, the passengers, and other factors that change. I would pick the dates and itinerary. Have a great time!

I love aqua class.

Just curious. For all CCers who have sailed more than one ship in Solstice Class :

Which is your favourite ship, and what factors make it?

From CC member reviews, those who have been on board the Eclipse said 91% love it. Equinox 93%. Silhouette 90%, and Solstice 88%.

Thank you for your opinion.

None is my favorite but the best in Solstice Class is the Eclipse.

The Eclipse retains The Hot Glass Show and offer Qsine restaurant (fun vs cuisine).

The #2 is the Equinox and #3 is the Solstice. They are the same but the Equinox is newer (Glass Show - yes, Qsine - no).

#4 is the Silhouette which lost the Celebrity highlight Glass Show and public space in the lawn (sold to private cabanas).

The worst is expected to be the Reflection with added passengers and further reduction in public space.

Archived