Help decide on room - Allure

I've been on navigator and liberty, this will be our first on Allure with 2 younger kids. I need some help picking a room. Is a central park view w/balcony mid-ship better or is it a AFT Boarrdwalk view room w/balcony better? (based on noise level, accessibility to food, or just in general)

thanks so much

I've been on navigator and liberty, this will be our first on Allure with 2 younger kids. I need some help picking a room. Is a central park view w/balcony mid-ship better or is it a AFT Boarrdwalk view room w/balcony better? (based on noise level, accessibility to food, or just in general)

thanks so much

Central Park will provide a pretty peaceful balcony, whereas boardwalk, more action below and some will give you a view aft, maybe of the Aqua Theater, and some ocean view.

The nice thing about Allure being so big is it has stuff everyone likes all over the ship. Me, I think being up high oceanview balcony with a one deck buffer between me and the pool deck. Based on you being with 2 young kids, the boardwalk would be more exciting to look at and you can still see the ocean somewhat along with the aqua theater. Central Park will be more peaceful, but do you really want that? The boardwalk area doesn't stay that noisy that long.

I also think the boardwalk balcony would be more for the kids. it might be a bit noisier, but it never disturbed my sleep. If you have a light sleeper, you might want to consider ocean view or central park.

Also, after you put the kids to bed with the two of you out on the balcony, there will be more to see (including aqua show) if you select boardwalk. alternatively, if you want that to be a really quiet couple time, you are back to central park.

which suits your style?

Archived