All dining times are wait listed?

arlodog

We haven't sailed Carnival in about 10 years and have booked a last minute cruise for August. We knew that my time dining was wait listed when I booked, but when I went online last night to complete my docs I wanted to change my dining to the early seating. (DH doesn't like to eat late at night)

All times are now wait listed. I kept the my time dining wait list, but does anyone know if this is the norm? The ship is still not sold out so I know it can't be a capacity issue. Any help on how they make the decision on where to put you for dining would be appreciated! I know I can go to the dining room the first day and request a change, but would love to avoid that hassle!

We haven't sailed Carnival in about 10 years and have booked a last minute cruise for August. We knew that my time dining was wait listed when I booked, but when I went online last night to complete my docs I wanted to change my dining to the early seating. (DH doesn't like to eat late at night)

All times are now wait listed. I kept the my time dining wait list, but does anyone know if this is the norm? The ship is still not sold out so I know it can't be a capacity issue. Any help on how they make the decision on where to put you for dining would be appreciated! I know I can go to the dining room the first day and request a change, but would love to avoid that hassle!

How last minute did you book? If it's within days and the ship has booked out, then yes, this would be normal. If its months or so then its most likely a glitch.

Archived