POA Forward Cabin

Pickels

Just a simple question for those who have cruised on POA in a forward cabin. Does cabin 8500 (also 8000), face the front or side of the ship. Some pics I've seen, it looks like the front, others depict the side. Thanks all, happy cruising'

I'm looking at the deck plan on NCL's website and their description of these rooms. These are the Owner's Suites, right? It looks like they are forward facing, but may wrap around a bit on the sides. If the light blue circles on the deck plan are the hot tubs, then definitely forward facing.

I know at least one of our regular posters has done POA in a suite, but not sure if it was these ones. Hopefully they'll chime in!

They are forward facing. The balconies are barely visible in the picture in my signature. The deck plans are pretty accurate. The specific suite pictures and floor plans on the NCL website may or may not be. It was very frustrating when I was trying to figure out our forward facing cabin.

I know several ship have been renamed POA and do the Hawaiian Island cruise. The pictures of the POA show three decks at the very front of the ship with 2 cabins on each deck. Does anyone know if these are decks 8, 9, and 10? Thanks.

I know several ship have been renamed POA and do the Hawaiian Island cruise. The pictures of the POA show three decks at the very front of the ship with 2 cabins on each deck. Does anyone know if these are decks 8, 9, and 10? Thanks.

I'm not sure I understand your first sentence here. Only one ship has ever been the Pride of America and that is the one that is currently the Pride of America. You may be thinking of the Jade and Sky, which used to be the Pride of Hawaii and the Pride of Aloha. But they are not the same class of ship as the POA and their deckplans would not look alike.

I'm not sure I understand your first sentence here. Only one ship has ever been the Pride of America and that is the one that is currently the Pride of America. You may be thinking of the Jade and Sky, which used to be the Pride of Hawaii and the Pride of Aloha. But they are not the same class of ship as the POA and their deckplans would not look alike.

I'm just trying to make sure of the photos that I see of the POA is the current ship that does Hawaii

The Pride of America is the only ship doing the Hawaii cruises. It has been doing the Hawaii cruises since it was launched.

Thanks all appreciate the info, enjoy you day!

Archived