EPIC price decreases

I have been seeing on CC that the price of Epic vacations for the cruise time that we have reservations, has dropped 250 dollars. I have been trying to go to the site and look at the prices, before calling to see if any kind of credit can be given, BUT when I go to the website, I can't even get our particular cruise date to show up. Does that mean that it is full? Does anyone know?

Without knowing the date you're looking at, it's impossible to say! I doubt it's completely sold out, rather you're looking in the wrong place.

Post the date and I'm sure someone will be happy to look it up.

As for the price drop, did you book direct or through a TA? If the latter, they will most likely refer you to them for any reductions.

I have been seeing on CC that the price of Epic vacations for the cruise time that we have reservations, has dropped 250 dollars. I have been trying to go to the site and look at the prices, before calling to see if any kind of credit can be given, BUT when I go to the website, I can't even get our particular cruise date to show up. Does that mean that it is full? Does anyone know?

I have never seen NCL remove a date from their site . I have seen and most recently that as a cruise sells out a category they highlight that category as sold out. Now if all categories sell out per se, they still list the date but put a blurb that it is unavailable when you click on the date. I would tend to think they are doing maintenace on the site and fixing the price adjustments. If NCL drops the price of your category (Not a TA)and you booked direct then and more than 75 days out NCL will credit your trip price. If less than 75 days out they have often given me an OBC but not really the value of the trip price...i.e. They sold a booked trip 60 days out for 200.00 less(Their right by contract to fill the ship) and they gave me $75.00 OBC.

If you booked with a TA then, (I do not book with a TA) I know that if you call NCL they will refer you back to the TA to handle any adjustments in pricing opr OBC.Either way call NCL direct.

Hope this helps,

PS I lived in South Beach for 10 years ...1995-2005:cool:

Kev:o

We sail on the Epic Feb 2nd 2013 and we have 3 aft facing Balconies booked and the price has actually gone up on theses cabins although they are offering an upgrade to a mini suite but we like the aft facing balconies. Has anybody ever seen a price drop[ on these cabins/ I haven't and I'm thinking its because there are not that many and they don't need to adjust there price to book them, what are your thoughts

Jeff

We sail on the Epic Feb 2nd 2013 and we have 3 aft facing Balconies booked and the price has actually gone up on theses cabins although they are offering an upgrade to a mini suite but we like the aft facing balconies. Has anybody ever seen a price drop[ on these cabins/ I haven't and I'm thinking its because there are not that many and they don't need to adjust there price to book them, what are your thoughts

Jeff

Just as You said, there is usually no need to drop the price of the cabins that sell out far in advance anyway. :)

Thanks for reminding me to look. Found out that the price dropped another $20/pp, plus we got a $50 on board credit.

This is after a previous $30/pp price drop in one room, plus $20/pp in the other. Not an earth shattering amount, but I'll take it!

Archived