Reduced Deposit

Duncarob

How do I get the 50% reduced deposit Carnival is currently offering? I realize you have to book a Fun Select rate. Everytime I try to make a booking, the website wants to charge me full deposit. What am I doing wrong?

The rate needs to state that it is eligible for the 50% reduced deposit. If it is you will see it after you select the number of people in the cabin, category and see what rates it displays for you. I was able to get the past guest rate for Jan 2013 on a cruise today with a reduced deposit.

Does anyone have any updates on this? I'm having the same problem. I've clicked through from the email re: the promotion, clicked through from the website, I'm always being asked for $200/person deposit for a 5-day cruise in Feb. 2013, no matter what rate I select. There's nothing in the cruise list that identifies which, if any, of the cruises offer the reduced deposit, and I have to go through the entire booking process only to find that it's not showing the discount. This is very frustrating.

Does anyone have any updates on this? I'm having the same problem. I've clicked through from the email re: the promotion, clicked through from the website, I'm always being asked for $200/person deposit for a 5-day cruise in Feb. 2013, no matter what rate I select. There's nothing in the cruise list that identifies which, if any, of the cruises offer the reduced deposit, and I have to go through the entire booking process only to find that it's not showing the discount. This is very frustrating.

Just call them

It's a marketing thing, just because you click thru their sales on the main page, doesn't mean all the cruises they show you are eligible for that promotion. They've always done that on their 'sales and specials'.

Archived