Freedom of the Seas cabin choice

Hello! Does anyone have suggestions on the best balcony cabin on Freedom of the Seas for the Western Caribbean cruise? Is port or starboard side better? I'm thinking a balcony cabin, as opposed to a suite, but haven't made a final decision. It will be myself, hubby, and our daughter. Any advice would be appreciated! This is our third cruise (in 20 years...LOL) and the first with RCI.

Also, what's the age limit for the adults-only pool? Our daugther will be just a few weeks shy of 18 when we cruise. Thanks!

Hello! Does anyone have suggestions on the best balcony cabin on Freedom of the Seas for the Western Caribbean cruise? Is port or starboard side better? I'm thinking a balcony cabin, as opposed to a suite, but haven't made a final decision. It will be myself, hubby, and our daughter. Any advice would be appreciated! This is our third cruise (in 20 years...LOL) and the first with RCI.

Also, what's the age limit for the adults-only pool? Our daugther will be just a few weeks shy of 18 when we cruise. Thanks!

Can't help with the cabin choice, but your daughter is OK in the Solarium. The age restriction is 16 and over.

I would say and balcony cabin midship on deck 9 or 10. We stayed midship on deck 10 on Freedom and loved it. One flight up was pool deck and Windjammer, and a few flights down was promenade.

I would say and balcony cabin midship on deck 9 or 10. We stayed midship on deck 10 on Freedom and loved it. One flight up was pool deck and Windjammer, and a few flights down was promenade.

I agree Deck 9 or 10. For us, we spend most of our day on the pool deck and eat breakfast and lunch at the Windjammer or one of the pool deck grilles. Having the room just a floor or two down from the pool/windjammer deck (deck 11) just makes the most sense (for us!)

Archived