Allure of the Seas Stroller Rental?

jlrn366419

Does anyone know for sure if you can rent a stroller on Allure? Last year on Oasis it was advertised in the kids compass as an option for $6 a day. I wondered if anyone had any recent experience or a recent kids compass to reference to answer my question for sure. I'm also going to contact Royal but from what I've read on here, the answers you get from customer service vary with the moon phases. TIA.

I wish someone could answer this. I posted on next weeks roll call for Allure asking if someone could verify for me. I suspect a lot of families will be on board so hopefully someone can find out. I'm going to nag Royal, hopefully via live chat, again. Still haven't heard from them.

I got this from the FAQ section on RCI's website:

Back to Life Onboard

Life Onboard

Q: Does Royal Caribbean provide highchairs or baby strollers?

A: Highchairs are available on request. Please be sure to have your travel agent or Certified Vacation Planner note your request on your reservation. Royal Caribbean does not have strollers.

Vary with the moon phases! HAHAHAHA I love that!

They emailed me a canned reply that they don't but I'm still not convinced. Maybe a cruiser on the upcoming sailings will ask. Should be a lot of families cruising this month yet.

They emailed me a canned reply that they don't but I'm still not convinced. Maybe a cruiser on the upcoming sailings will ask. Should be a lot of families cruising this month yet.

If I might ask, why aren't you convinced? Seems you received quite a bit of information that says no stroller rentals.

If I might ask, why aren't you convinced? Seems you received quite a bit of information that says no stroller rentals.

Because I think I recall seeing them advertised for rent on the Oasis last fall and I read frequent posts on here where people mention customer service and/or the royal website giving conflicting answers to simple and not so simple inquiries.

Originally Posted by jlrn366419<br />

Maybe you can confirm whether or not strollers were available to rent. I know the website says they are not but they were listed as available to rent (I think, it's been nearly a year) on the kids compass last year on oasis.<br />

<br />

Loving this review btw! Will be on Allure w/our 2 yo next month.

<br />

<br />

Here's what the Royal Babies and Tots compass says "The Royal Babies and Tots Nursery has a limited amount of strollers to make traveling with your little one a little easier. Please stop by the Royal Babies and Tots Nursery on Deck 14 Forward, during open hours to rent a stroller. Strollers are recommended for children under 55 pounds." It doesn't say anything about the fee for renting a stroller - sorry. I hope you have a great cruise.<br />

<br />

I'll have the Royal Babies and Tots compass scanned soon and will post it.<br />

<br />

Sarah

Archived