Josh Waitzman

We found Josh to be fun and creative. He's developed a murder mystery game where the guests try to guess who "murdered" on of the musicians. Members of the Entertainment staff play the roles of suspects. You can stop them on the ship and ask for clues. There are cryptogram clues in the Fun Times. Just a blast.

He also has a blog if you want to learn more. And a "Big Sexy" Josh Waitzman page on Facebook.

I have cruised with Josh twice and will do again next month. I like him alot, hes down to earth and easy to talk to. If he can help with something he will.
Me too also. Of course, "next month" is a week from today.:D I like Josh a lot. DH and I had a chance to sit with him and his wife last summer and they're really nice, down-to-earth people.

He was really good - not over the top with the announcements or anything else. Just a genuinely nice, friendly guy who (it is obvious) loves his job. He was entertaining, had a dry sense of humor, and was visible all over the ship - somewhat of a rarity these days.

Murder mystery is kind of a cool thing and you should definitely check it out.

Have fun on your cruise.

Josh is a great guy. We've cruised with him 4 times. We have always found him to be very approachable, friendly and fun. On our last cruise with him, he remembered our names, pretty impressive when you think of how many people he must meet each cruise.

Archived