Shareholder benefit fillable form

cruise2relax

Last fiscal year, I had a fillable form from Princess for the shareholder benefit that made it very simple. If I recall correctly, I got that form on here with all the other information that I get...LOL. Anyone know of one for this fiscal year?

Last year they changed the form because they had a new fax number for submission. I doubt there will be an updated form. Just use what you have.

Happy to help. Someone on CC had posted it some time ago and I just happened to save it for myself.

Thanks for the updated application form for cruises until 7/31/13 and I've saved a copy of it. After final payment next month I can apply for our SOBC for later this year. :D

You can also send by mail a Shareholder Request and list the Booking number, Ship and Dates of the Cruise and a copy of you Acct. Statement. Done it twice without form and reply comes back via email in 3-4 days.

I have used both the form and just supplied the information by fax or by email, either works just fine. Processing time seems to depend on their work load, I have had to wait anywhere from two working days to seven working days and on one occasion I had to sic the TA on them....but it got done.

• 1 month later...

As of the middle of August, the email address was taken off line for Shareholder benefits. The Princess rep I talked to said they were having a lot of problems with bad emails. You can only snail mail or fax the form now.

Archived