Unlimited Photo Package

anandaindonesia

Need info re photo package for X cruises.

Brockmom wrote in http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1624238 that Constellation sailing offers unlimited photo package at just below 200 dollars.

I wonder if this offer is available fleetwide? Anybody have any info, how to book this package etc?

Please.... and thank you,

Michael

Brockmom wrote in http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1624238 that Constellation sailing offers unlimited photo package at just below 200 dollars.

I wonder if this offer is available fleetwide? Anybody have any info, how to book this package etc?

Michael

It will be offered on board and not in advance. I don't think there is standard pricing on this so you'll need to wait until you are on board to see the exact pricing for your cruise. They've usually had a package for all printed photos, or a disk with all photos, or both and may or may not include the cruise video as well. Ask about this on board at the photo counter.

It will be offered on board and not in advance. I don't think there is standard pricing on this so you'll need to wait until you are on board to see the exact pricing for your cruise. They've usually had a package for all printed photos, or a disk with all photos, or both and may or may not include the cruise video as well. Ask about this on board at the photo counter.

Thank you for this information! We bought the "all prints and digital images" on our last RCI cruise for $349 (pre-cruise purchase), and we were wondering if Celebrity has a similar package. Since we have a large OBC, waiting until after we board and having the cost charged to our account is perfect.

Thank you for this information! We bought the "all prints and digital images" on our last RCI cruise for $349 (pre-cruise purchase), and we were wondering if Celebrity has a similar package. Since we have a large OBC, waiting until after we board and having the cost charged to our account is perfect.

Image Group is the RCI and X photographers. You might check www dot mycruisephotos dot com. Someone on the boards recommended this site. I am not close enough to my next cruise to check it out personally yet. Hopefully someone who has used the site will chime in on how it works and options.

Michael

We booked the package directly from mycruisephotos.com They are the vendor for celebrity and RC. The price worked out better then onboard, even considering the onboard discount. It did on my last cruise that is! We have been extremely happy with the all inclusive package that gives you all prints and all pictures on a disc. When you consider how many professional pictures you can take, it is a bargain. On our last cruise we had adjoining staterooms and all pictures of all of us were included. We took hundreds of professional pictures!

Thank you everybody!

Happy to hear that the package will be available. DW feels sad seeing her photos in others possession, she always wants to keep those for her eyes only. :)

I will contact the vendor's website. Failing that, will book onboard.

Thanks again!

Michael

We usually buy very few photos. Our upcoming cruise we are taking with my parents; their first on "X." So it might be nice to have lots of group shots taken of the four of us.

We do almost all (on this cruise all) private tours, "DIY" on shore trips. Is this worth it for only the on-board photos? There won't be any shoreside photos from excursions for us.

We usually buy very few photos. Our upcoming cruise we are taking with my parents; their first on "X." So it might be nice to have lots of group shots taken of the four of us.

We do almost all (on this cruise all) private tours, "DIY" on shore trips. Is this worth it for only the on-board photos? There won't be any shoreside photos from excursions for us.

Every day when you are at each port, the photographers take pictures. In addition, typically when you board many people also like that picture. Candid shots are taken in the dining room on formal nights. Also candid shots are taken from time to time. This doesn't even include the pictures that you pose for. If you consider pictures cost about $25 each, 12 pictures cost $300. By taking the package, you can take all of the pictures and not just a few- We enjoy taking pictures on the ship each day, and creating a special memory book when we come home to share with family and friends. Typically we download to shutter fly and create a book of those pictures the we really like.

• 3 weeks later...

I hesitated on getting the full package -- it was $249 US for our 12-night cruise -- but am now very glad I did! We had 125 photos taken between the two of us and I really like a lot of the pics they got of me. (I *never* like photos of myself, so that's a big deal!) As well as the two of us, we have photos with my parents and with friends we made on the trip. LOL I was even going to get a photo taken with my favourite waiter but when we got down to the shoot location, they had closed for the supper hour.

We did check very carefully to make sure that all of the photos were in our digital file. Glad we took that time b/c about 15 or so were missing. The face recognition software didn't recognize me in my sunglasses for instance. We mentioned that to them on the last sea day and they got it sorted out.

I hesitated on getting the full package -- it was $249 US for our 12-night cruise -- but am now very glad I did! We had 125 photos taken between the two of us and I really like a lot of the pics they got of me. (I *never* like photos of myself, so that's a big deal!) As well as the two of us, we have photos with my parents and with friends we made on the trip. LOL I was even going to get a photo taken with my favourite waiter but when we got down to the shoot location, they had closed for the supper hour.

We did check very carefully to make sure that all of the photos were in our digital file. Glad we took that time b/c about 15 or so were missing. The face recognition software didn't recognize me in my sunglasses for instance. We mentioned that to them on the last sea day and they got it sorted out.

Just got off the Summit today We also took the package and had to do a manual review of all hard copy photo's. Some had to be manually added to the digital file. Important to match hard copies and digital, celebrity isnt as high tech as Royal Caribbean oasis class ships, but we also had similar issues on RC.

Great deal worth the money for sure!

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to come back here and report we did prebuy the prints package. While on board, they offered Captain's Club membrs the prints and CD for $10 more ($249 total) so we upgraded.

We took advantage of every photo opportunity. Some of the photographers got to know us pretty well and seemed to look forward to seeing us!

We left the ship with 272 prints and digital copies of all. Great deal!

I just wanted to come back here and report we did prebuy the prints package. While on board, they offered Captain's Club membrs the prints and CD for $10 more ($249 total) so we upgraded.

We took advantage of every photo opportunity. Some of the photographers got to know us pretty well and seemed to look forward to seeing us!

We left the ship with 272 prints and digital copies of all. Great deal!

Yes it is a great deal! However it is heavy to take 272 copies back home! We purchase again directly from the on line Celebrity/Royal Caribbean vendor in a few weeks for our next cruise on the Eclipse- They currently only are offering the package on line until the end of November.

Great memories!

Archived