How do you book a cabin category guarantee?

rburke

Help, please!

I've tried searching, and just can't find the procedure. Can someone tell me how to book a cabin category guarantee? I always book on my own through the RCCL web site. When start a reservation and get to the cabin selection screen I just don't find an option for a guarantee.

Help, please!

I've tried searching, and just can't find the procedure. Can someone tell me how to book a cabin category guarantee? I always book on my own through the RCCL web site. When start a reservation and get to the cabin selection screen I just don't find an option for a guarantee.

I'm wondering the same thing!:confused:

You just have to watch for the Guarantee catagory. It may be for inside only, or they may have balcony, etc. They could offer it one minute, and it could be gone the next based off of the cabin availability.

They are not offered on every sailing all the time...you basically have to keep checking...you WILL see the option on the website if it is offered for your particular sailing.....

and yes, it might only be on 1 or 2 categories...

The guarantees aren't always available. If you don't see it when you're on the screen of rooms, it must not be available for that sailing.

Do they tend to "come and go" during the booking period? Meaning, maybe next month for a particular sailing they will be available for a few days, then nothing available for a while then maybe again in a month or 2?

Do they tend to "come and go" during the booking period? Meaning, maybe next month for a particular sailing they will be available for a few days, then nothing available for a while then maybe again in a month or 2?

no rhyme nor reason.....sometimes they have them close to sailing..sometimes early....

if you really are interested, you have to check a few times a week..often though the discount isn't that great...sometimes I've noticed them, and it's only been say another $50 to pick an actual cabin....and giant upgrades do not always occur either...

i booked suite guarantees a few years ago on EX..they came up hmm, maybe 4-6 weeks ahead....i did some due diligence and saw that only 1 JS was open, but lots of GS...wound up with the RFS for 1 leg of a B2B and a GS for the second....but that's the only time i saw them on cruises that i've taken

no rhyme nor reason.....sometimes they have them close to sailing..sometimes early....

if you really are interested, you have to check a few times a week..often though the discount isn't that great...sometimes I've noticed them, and it's only been say another $50 to pick an actual cabin....and giant upgrades do not always occur either...

i booked suite guarantees a few years ago on EX..they came up hmm, maybe 4-6 weeks ahead....i did some due diligence and saw that only 1 JS was open, but lots of GS...wound up with the RFS for 1 leg of a B2B and a GS for the second....but that's the only time i saw them on cruises that i've taken

Thanks for the info. I think I'll stick to picking my own cabin!

PS. LOVE your cat!

Archived