does carnival destiny offer bucket of beer?

omw279

• 2 weeks later...

Keep in mind that a bucket is 4!!! My hubby gets a bucket a few times a week. The first one was a bucket of Red stirpe was about 17 bucks with the 15% tip then he got a bucket of Labatts blue about 14 wtih 15% and then some wierd named stuff about $17 with tip

Keep in mind that a bucket is 4!!! My hubby gets a bucket a few times a week. The first one was a bucket of Red stirpe was about 17 bucks with the 15% tip then he got a bucket of Labatts blue about 14 wtih 15% and then some wierd named stuff about $17 with tip

Sounds like the Prices are different on many buckets of Beer, Is there a beer of the Day or are they just set prices.

Also any local Beers like Banks??

WE never saw a beer of the day but ALWAYS a drink of hte day!

He would always try a new beer that we can't get a home and figured that if he didn't like it he only had four to drink!! We did ask a few times on this ship at different bars if they would mix them and each time they did the price was different but I don't remember the mixes but they charged per beer. ONce we got off got beer on an island and then put them in a bucket and added ice. as long as you put them; in a carry on or don't have a case you can get them to your room

SO IS IT CHEAPER TO BUY IT BY THE BUCKET THAN SINGLES?? I REMEMBER SEEING THEM THE LAST TIME WE CRUISE (BUT GEEZ THAT WAS 5 YEARS AGO!) BUT I DONT REMEMBER IF IT WAS CHEAPER???!!!!:confused:

I dont think it is any cheaper jsut easier. NO matter how we broke it down it seemed like we were paying the same price for 4 as if they were purchased seperatly. We just like to get them a bucket or two at a time so we can have them in our room at our leisure and usualy he will take two with him on deck when we lounge. If you have a good room steward they will keep them nice and cold in the buckets in your room.

Archived