Sea Tac to Pier 66

nanrandy

My wife and I are flying in the morning of our cruise, arriving about 9:30 a.m. The ship goes out of Pier 66.

Do we need to make reservations for a shuttle to the pier, or can we just pay for one when we get there. Any suggestions as to which shuttle is best?

Thanks for the info

My wife and I are flying in the morning of our cruise, arriving about 9:30 a.m. The ship goes out of Pier 66.

Do we need to make reservations for a shuttle to the pier, or can we just pay for one when we get there. Any suggestions as to which shuttle is best?

Thanks for the info

There are any number of shuttle services. A simple Google search will reveal them, or you can search this board for recommendations. Here's just one of many I found: http://www.shuttleexpress.com/

I would definitely make a reservation, though. You're traveling day of cruise and you don't want to risk any complications that might make you late.

Do the town car. No questions. $45-50, about the same as a cab. Difference is that the town car is allowed to pick you up at baggage claim. Taxis and shuttle have a special area in the parking lot, meaning you need to schlep your stuff up the escalator , across the skybrige, down another escaltor and then into a shuttle. Town car driver will handle it all on site and once you get to the pier.

Plus it's vacation - treat yourself. Go online and search for "Seattle town car". You'll get a list. Personally, I'm using Crown - I would shy away from Seattle Town Car - friends had a bad experience. But there are plenty to choose from. DO make the reservation, and they will meet you at the airport.

its even easier than whats been mentioned. Seatac airport has a limo assoc with on site limo and towncars. Just call ground transportation from baggage claim and a towncar or limo will be dispatched. $45 to downtown which would include pier 66. These towncars are licensed and regulated by the Port Of Seattle.

Just a note. Seattle city council recently authorized an increase in taxi rates in Seattle. Most likely when these go into effect the cost of towncars and shuttles will also rise. Its scheduled for late summer 2012

Archived