Air Tahiti...

ducklite

We're being told that we can arrive on the Saturday ATN flight into PPT that arrives at 10:00 pm and make our midnight sailing on the PG. This makes me nervous.

I will have a work obligation and not be able to leave the east coast (Philly) until Thursday morning for a connection to ATN at LAX Thursday afternoon at the very earliest. Because it won't be a code share, that makes me nervous as well. I'm almost thinking I'd rather fly to LAX Thursday and then to PPT on Friday in case of a problem getting to LAX.

We're also being told that many of of fellow travelers as well as employees of the charter company are expected to be on that flight which reassures me. A little.

Comments?

We chose to upgrade our flight to the one arriving the day of the cruise at 5:20am. We arranged our own day room (Tahiti Nui Hotel) and spent the morning sleeping and relaxing before getting on board at 3pm. There's a great market to check out as well. My thoughts were that I wanted to enjoy as much time as possible on the ship...

Archived