#1 seafood.

UNV-IT!!!

So I'm looking for the best seafood place in KW. I live in south Florida already but don't really make it down to the keys that often. I do live near the water so I eat a lot of fresh seafood. I don't need all the extra sell me a t shirt type place. I'm looking for real deal fresh great seafood. A place that maybe has water view or open air seating is a plus. Thanks in advance.

Greetings

Look for the Hogfish Bar & Grill. It's off the beaten path over on Stock Island. Nothing fancy, but some of the best seafood you can find on the island.

Good Sailing

Tom

That's what I'm looking for. It doesn't have to be fancy at all. I'm looking for great fresh seafood with any ambiance. Would you happen to know how far that is from where the majesty docks?

That's what I'm looking for. It doesn't have to be fancy at all. I'm looking for great fresh seafood with any ambiance. Would you happen to know how far that is from where the majesty docks?

Greetings

It's located on Stock Island about 5 1/2 miles from the dock area. Since it shows you being from South Florida, I thought you would be driving. Don't know what a cab ride to there would be.

Good Sailing

Tom

Greetings

It's located on Stock Island about 5 1/2 miles from the dock area. Since it shows you being from South Florida, I thought you would be driving. Don't know what a cab ride to there would be.

Good Sailing

Tom

Nope not driving. Will be there sep on a cruise

Greetings

I have to agree that Half Shell is a great choice for the Old Town area. Don't know how late you are in port, but they have really great happy hour food specials every afternoon. We usually stay close to the bight, so we go there almost every afternoon when we are in town.

Good Sailing

Tom

Greetings

I have to agree that Half Shell is a great choice for the Old Town area. Don't know how late you are in port, but they have really great happy hour food specials every afternoon. We usually stay close to the bight, so we go there almost every afternoon when we are in town.

Good Sailing

Tom

I think 6

Archived