Wine Question ?

I shall be travelling on my own and wondered if I ordered a bottle of wine with my meal, if I don't finish it there and then, will it be kept for me for following evening, like it was in the main restaurant of RCI last year ? and if so, how do I retrieve it if I'm eating in a different restaurant the next night ? Hope this makes sense ! ! !

I shall be travelling on my own and wondered if I ordered a bottle of wine with my meal, if I don't finish it there and then, will it be kept for me for following evening, like it was in the main restaurant of RCI last year ? and if so, how do I retrieve it if I'm eating in a different restaurant the next night ? Hope this makes sense ! ! !

Yes, it can be kept there. If I'm not mistaken, you can have the bottle fetched to any restaurant as the bottles are probably kept in some sort of general storage.

It makes perfect sense. All you do is tell them you have an open bottle, your cabin number and the restaurant you were in the previous night and it will appear. You can also get that bottle at one of the bars etc.:DI have never had a problem with this. You can also take it to your cabin as well:D Enjoy

When you finish your meal, ask your server to provide you with a claim check for the wine. They fill out your cabin number, name and the name of the wine. One half of the ticket goes on the wine and you keep the other half. When you want the wine back, go to any bar or restaurant and present the ticket and they will retrieve your wine. Voila!

We did that once in Cagneys. It does take a little time for them to "fetch" it the next time, depending on where on the ship you are.

After that, we usually either took full glasses as we left, or the rest of the bottle. Whatever works for you, of course.

Thanks for all the replies folk ! I'm a happy bunny now that I know if I don't finish my wine, I can still retrieve it the next evening, somewhere on the ship lol ! ! :)

Love your screen name. I'll bet you're always a "happy bunny." Enjoy your cruise.

Archived