35 Day South Seas Cruise

plywood12

Did this in April-May on the Dawn Princess. IMO there were too many sea days and the Dawn Princess seems crowded. Some ports were not worth stopping at. The Hawaii-Sydney leg is far better as it takes in Fr Polynesia and my favorite port, Bora Bora. The weather at that time of year is perfect.

I'd be happy to help with any specific queries.

We were also on that cruise. We enjoy the sea days so that wasn't a problem for us. The French Polynesian ports are superb, but we felt the Hawaiian ports weren't as good.

If someone is dubious about a cruise with so many consecutive sea days, I feel the 28 night Sydney-French polynesia cruise might be better as it calls at more Pacific island ports. I had a quick look at the brochures for next year and neither Princess nor P&O don't seem to be doing this itinerary. :(

We did this cruise a few years ago-Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles. We loved the sea days and all the ports. It was fun to sail into Hawaii and the crossing to LA was fine. I wouldn't have missed this trip for the world. If I remember correctly we were on the Sapphire Princess. Of course the weather was fantastic except for a rough sea day in New Zealand.

We did that trip in 2010 we like the sea days we did hac=ve a little rough weather could not get into Nukalufa big seas and swell it was on the Sun and was a good trip doing the 28 day LA return March next year plenty of sea days on that one 8 days in a row on the way back

Davaller:D :D

Thanks for the answers everyone. This gives us something to think about. We're doing a 14 day full transit Panama Canal cruise in Oct and will see how we handle all the sea days on that cruise before we make our final decision.

Archived