cab to orient to jetski

Boatingmom

Ship comes in at 10 and leaves at six. will this give us enough time to do this on our own via cab? What time should we leave orient for the return trip? Where on Orient are the most /best watersports. Orange fever looks interesting:D

will have a 13 & 15 yo with us. saving snorkeling for another island and already did little bay and Lord Sheffield many many years ago.

Easily done.

th_Destinationsnew.jpg

(click)

I would allow 40 minutes from the Cruise Facility to Orient, and hope for 20, each direction. Leave a bit earlier on your return if you are interested in any shopping along Frontstreet.

Orange Fever is a great location, in my opinion, and it was near a couple of jet ski operations and other water sports options when we were there last.

gary

Expect to pay approx $60.00 one person for 45 min of jetskiing...we walked to the far end of Orient Beach thinking it might get cheaper...it didn't...so just pick the location you prefer and don't waste your time shopping for price...Enjoy...my husband & sons did !!!

Archived