Save the Dates

sarah85

Cute, but you may want to ask that this be deleted so you can XXX out the personal information, such as your wedding website which has loads of personal information. You can then repost the picture.

Yesssss This is VERY nice, but Please blank out ur personal info, I agree.. We are cool, but U NEVER know what bad person may be out there:)

Sarah -

Those are super cute!

I am also thinking about maybe a Oasis/Allure of the Seas wedding but am debating about cost vs. other cruise ships. Have you had any issues with guests being hesitant due to price?

Thank you!

I don't know how to delete it?

No guests have mentioned the cost to me, but that doesn't mean they don't have a problem with it! Most of my guests won't come because they have to fly from Australia!

Your Save the Date invite is cute! I also ordered "save the date" magnets as well. I ordered additional "inserts" to put in my save the dates since I couldn't fit all my info on the magnets.

ETA: I agree with PP, you should always "black" out any personal information prior to posting photos on any public forum.

Savethedate.jpg.f3733364eeea2482fd2ff12fe0d160a2.jpg

Savethedate1.jpg.f9bf301e9b27d2a63f2ba25cb677fbbd.jpg

Your Save the Date invite is cute! I also ordered "save the date" magnets as well. I ordered additional "inserts" to put in my save the dates since I couldn't fit all my info on the magnets.

ETA: I agree with PP, you should always "black" out any personal information prior to posting photos on any public forum.

I keep for getting we are getting Married the Same Day :)

Archived