Las Brisas Bar & Restaurant

nitrogenaddict

The bar is new and trying to find its feet. I t has on offer whatever they have at the moment which is chicken fajitas, ceviche shrimp, fresh fish (when available). Conch and lobster at the moment is out because of the fishing laws. They have cold beer, a nice beach for sunbathing, and a big palapa for those who want to be in the shade. They do limited cocktails at the moment but for the future a full bar is going to be on offer. The other advantage it is away from the crowds but not that far from the town centre.

Thanks for the info Nitro....Since we'll be the 3rd ship in port that day, I'm sure it will crowded at most places. We're looking to get a nice place to lay out, have a few beers and some Mexican food. What are you doing these days Nitro? Still have a dive shop? Bill

We will be there on the 8th. Can you walk there from the village ( or is it a mile from the dock)? We are looking for a good place for beach, swimming, beer and food. 2 families :) with 4 teenagers. ( no beer for the teens, just sodas, haha).

Thanks Nitro...I still appreciate you coming back to the boards and updating us with the improvements being done in Mahahual.

Kim...This is something I think we're going to do, do you want to hook up and all our families go together?? I'm sure Nitro will have things set up for us. Since the Zui is the last ship in port that day, maybe heading a little further from the crowds would be good for us.

Bill, yes we would love to go with you all. We are in 6124. I thought the same thing about 3 ships in port that it was probably going to be crowded. We have been to Mexico and saw the pyramids so we just want a good lazy day on the beach.

Ok Kim....we'll make plans to do that then see if any of the other 58 cruisers in our party want to go.

Nitro...If we get 30 or 40 folks together, can you send us a bus? :rolleyes:

Oh, can the bus already have some Dos XX's on it? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I will try to answer all the questions posed. Maya Palms turned out to be a no go for me. It was taking too long to get on it's feet and I want to dive. I have left and am helping out a friend with their bar until I can get get back on my feet. Las brisas is approximately 1 mile from the town centre. It is quiet and away from all the crowds. It has a friendly beach for young ones and a place for those who care to catch the rays. The food is good and plenty of sodas and alchoholic drinks are available.

See you there if you care to ge away from the crowds.

Archived