Rccl Legends Of The Sea Refit?

We are on 16/07 cruise and looking forward to a great 2 weeks. Did the refit change anything in main dining room? Hope they solve more of the problems with windjammer as we are in an owner suite also.

A grand suite gives a wonderful amount of space. I believe you have the Honolulu suite (8506). Grace should be your cabin attendent, a wonderful young lady. Let her know anything out of the ordinary (such as ice delivered several times during the day) and she will take care of it. Royal Caribbean has no ammenties in suites other than better towels, bathrobes and different toiletries. The bedroom area is seperated from the living room by a curtain, which my wife and I enjoy. Your cabin is just aft of the Windjammer and you should experience little if any noise.

We are looking forward to doing the classic Med cruise next year. It will be our 5th cruise on the Legend. She may not be new, but is very comfortable. Be sure to take in Charles Brunner, the pianist, on the night he plays on stage.

I hope your cruise is a wonderful experience for you.

Onapea, to the best of my knowledge, nothing was changed in the main dining room except maybe new carpet. We have been aboard the Legend 4 times and everytime we book cabin 8502, so we have gotten to know the sounds to expect around us. We know that the guests in one of the owners suites on the other side had complaints of noise, but I believe that maintenance was able to take care of that as well. If you have sailed on the Legend before, I think you will like the changes in the Windjammer, especially when you hit warmer weather and many enjoy eating outside.

Archived