Faster to the Fun program announced today

GuitarPlayer

I did a dummy reservation today to see how many passes were left for my liberty booking, last night my 8:00am-9:00am pass said 9 left. When you check now it says 15 left between 11:00am-12:00pm. So I'm guessing it's 15 passes every hour until embarkation is over???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

based on what she found

The next thing to come along after this program goes fleetwide will be:

On debarkation day as soon as the ship is docked and tied to the pillings all guest that are Plats and Diamond will be thrown overboard along with your luggage, without even a thank you for cruising with us, to make room for the next batch of perk paying passengers so they can board early and go straight to their cabins :rolleyes:

No I don't like the program and I see nothing but a complete failure in it's very near future.

For all the ones on this thread saying it is great, don't hold your breath to long cause everything Carnival has tried to inprove on in the last several years has turned into a complete mess.

I've only been cruising since Dec 2000 and it is nothing like it was in just those past few years.

I don't cruise for the perks on any cruiseline, I cruise because I love being on the ocean and visiting different ports of call.

I have never felt the need to complain to anyone on any cruise that I've been on, nor have I ever asked for any favors from the Grand Ambassador, but what the cruiselines have said that I have earned for my past loyality I have gladly excepted.

No I don't belive you should be able to buy what others have had to earn from the past.

That's one thing that is wrong with the country that we live in today, if you have enough money you can buy your way into or out of anything, never having to earn anything or answer for any of your actions.

I say NO Carnival, STOP this mess before you even start it! :mad:

No I don't like the program and I see nothing but a complete failure in it's very near future.

Depends on how you gauge failure. Carnival is going to sell a ton of these to people who don't really understand what they are buying.

That it causes disappointment and chaos I don't know that Carnival will care.

Depends on how you gauge failure. Carnival is going to sell a ton of these to people who don't really understand what they are buying.

That it causes disappointment and chaos I don't know that Carnival will care.

Duck you are right.

Carnival will not care even if they see that it is causing alot of chaos

I did a dummy reservation today to see how many passes were left for my liberty booking, last night my 8:00am-9:00am pass said 9 left. When you check now it says 15 left between 11:00am-12:00pm. So I'm guessing it's 15 passes every hour until embarkation is over???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am wondering about that as well. Yesterday I booked it for my upcoming cruise and this is my booking:

Activity Date & Time Guests

.Faster To The Fun! Sat, Sep 22, 2012

8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Cynthia Grindal

Now when I look online to book it shows this:

Select a Shore Excursion Time:

11:00 AM - 12:00 PM $49.95 Only 13 tickets remain!

I know that one of my roll call people book last night and said it was showing only 9 tickets were left at that time.

Curious to say the least....hmmmm

My boarding passes and luggage tags show a "Faster to the Fun" logo on them but it doesn't specify a time.

Can you post a luggage tag (obviousily without your private info)

We booked ours sometime yesterday early afternoon. There were only 15 available before we purchased.

But remember, 15 left, is for 15 cabins , not people. If there are 4 to a cabin, I know not likely, but say if... that is 60 more people in that same line to get on the ship as the Platinum and Diamond vips

The next thing to come along after this program goes fleetwide will be:

On debarkation day as soon as the ship is docked and tied to the pillings all guest that are Plats and Diamond will be thrown overboard along with your luggage, without even a thank you for cruising with us, to make room for the next batch of perk paying passengers so they can board early and go straight to their cabins :rolleyes:

Well, at least then they can't complain that they didn't get priority debarking. lololol

Seriously though, there seems to be some confusion as to whether the FTTF folks are going to be WITH the Platinum/Diamond folks, or going AFTER them. It seems to me that it's AFTER but it would be nice to have some clarification as to that point. This seems to be the stickler. If it is indeed AFTER the Platinum/Diamond folks, then there is simply no reason for all this hubbabaloo as it won't affect the service nor experience of the Platinum/Diamond cruisers!

Let me see if I can figure out how to do this. I'm technically challenged when it come to stuff like this...lol

Make sure to black out your name and cabin #

Sorry, I don't know how to make it where I can edit the PDF file I saved to the computer.
Thanks for trying

You would need to print the tag than black out your info than scan to computer and save as a picture,.

But Does it look like the last luggage tags you had with a faster to fun logo

Or they complely different

Thanks for trying

You would need to print the tag than black out your info than scan to computer and save as a picture,.

But Does it look like the last luggage tags you had with a faster to fun logo

Or they complely different

Okay I can do this, it will take a few minutes :)

Well, at least then they can't complain that they didn't get priority debarking. lololol

Seriously though, there seems to be some confusion as to whether the FTTF folks are going to be WITH the Platinum/Diamond folks, or going AFTER them. It seems to me that it's AFTER but it would be nice to have some clarification as to that point. This seems to be the stickler. If it is indeed AFTER the Platinum/Diamond folks, then there is simply no reason for all this hubbabaloo as it won't affect the service nor experience of the Platinum/Diamond cruisers!

fttf passengers will be in the same security line and xray line as Platinum and Diamond cruisers. After they are through this process, they will go to another line and the vips will go to the vip lounge to get their sas cards and check in.

there is a very good possibility that they will be boarding before platinum/diamonds.

Here is my problem with all this.

Right now there is poll running on CC Carnival board about this topic.

As of right now 387 people have voted.

How many people do you think cruise with Carnival each week?

You can complain all you want if it makes you feel better.

I would rather express my opinion with my money.

Okay I can do this, it will take a few minutes :)

Cool once you have it saved to yout pictures open up another window for Tinypic.com

Browse for photo

Select the photo

than on Tinypic selct message board for size

Than after it copies it........ copy and paste the message board code to your qoute......

Good Luck:D

Archived