yet another Silly question about VIFP

flgatormom29

I have 19 nights of sailing. (sad i know....). I need 6 more to reach gold. My next cruise is an 8 night on the breeze. Do I need to complete that to be gold, or will I be gold this cruise?

It doesn't matter, just would be cool to be gold :D

One day I'll make platinum, but i'm so far away! My nights are so pathetic compared to most of you! :rolleyes:

Yay, so that means I get the "gold pin"?! SWEET!

And for red cards (which will be my hubby and both kids) they get a free drink thingy... Can that be alcoholic? My hubby will be getting a soda card and doesn't drink alcohol and my kids don't like soda, so if i can use them all that would be awesome! :D

I have 19 nights of sailing. (sad i know....). I need 6 more to reach gold. My next cruise is an 8 night on the breeze. Do I need to complete that to be gold, or will I be gold this cruise?

It doesn't matter, just would be cool to be gold :D

One day I'll make platinum, but i'm so far away! My nights are so pathetic compared to most of you! :rolleyes:

I am in the same boat got 19 but next cruise is 7. When I go to my documents and hit print it will let me preview it without printing it and it shows Gold status by my name.

:D

Yay, so that means I get the "gold pin"?! SWEET!

And for red cards (which will be my hubby and both kids) they get a free drink thingy... Can that be alcoholic? My hubby will be getting a soda card and doesn't drink alcohol and my kids don't like soda, so if i can use them all that would be awesome! :D

I believe hubby would have to order and give drink to you. How old are you kids?

I believe hubby would have to order and give drink to you. How old are you kids?

Kids will be 4 and 8 at sailing. So they probably will just get a soft drink? My husband will have no problem ordering what I want and giving it to me.

I have a question...I been on so many cruises on Carnival in the past 17 plus (we really cut back Carnival the past 6 cruises so didn't accumulate any points since our last one three years ago) but I never saved any information as to my past booking numbers and Carnival claims they can't find them, heck two kids and two adults they can't find one lol anyways, this means I have lost not being Platinum but they did find a few and just gold now, my other half is red, what do we get for being gold and red?

I have a question...I been on so many cruises on Carnival in the past 17 plus (we really cut back Carnival the past 6 cruises so didn't accumulate any points since our last one three years ago) but I never saved any information as to my past booking numbers and Carnival claims they can't find them, heck two kids and two adults they can't find one lol anyways, this means I have lost not being Platinum but they did find a few and just gold now, my other half is red, what do we get for being gold and red?

Here's a great site. It's where I got all my info from

http://www.carnival.com/loyalty/benefits.aspx

Archived