Problems with online booking?

On the uk site?

Tried for two days to book online, and it kept telling me that one guest needed to be over 21 which we both are!!

Put it on courtesy hold, now today it's gone out of my cruises, it's gone up by £50 per person and rc say they have no record of my hold!

Any advice??

On the uk site?

Tried for two days to book online, and it kept telling me that one guest needed to be over 21 which we both are!!

Put it on courtesy hold, now today it's gone out of my cruises, it's gone up by £50 per person and rc say they have no record of my hold!

Any advice??

Call and book with a Royal Caribbean agent instead of booking online.

On the uk site?

Any advice??

Anytime I try and book/check prices on my Ipad it tells me I must be 21 or over to book. However, if you try on a computer it should work fine.

The RCCL booking website automatically redirects the passenger to another date without disclosure that it is set up that way. I booked on the Freedom of the Seas for August 19th and the computer system changed it to Oct. 28th.

The RCCL booking website automatically redirects the passenger to another date without disclosure that it is set up that way. I booked on the Freedom of the Seas for August 19th and the computer system changed it to Oct. 28th.

Huh???

Archived