Dawn or Jewel?

gordons4

So now that I have been convinced to give NCL a try, please help me decide which ship. The ports are the same for each itinerary, except the Dawn leaves from Tampa and the Jewel departs from New Orleans.

Also, we are partial to aft facing balconies, but I have read wonderful comments about sailing in a suite on NCL. :)

Any input on the ships and the cabin choice is greatly appreciated.

Sheri

So now that I have been convinced to give NCL a try, please help me decide which ship. The ports are the same for each itinerary, except the Dawn leaves from Tampa and the Jewel departs from New Orleans.

Also, we are partial to aft facing balconies, but I have read wonderful comments about sailing in a suite on NCL. :)

Sheri

Well the Dawn is the most cruise repeated ship NCL has so I guess many will say take her. I havn't cruised the Dawn, one of the few NCL ships we haven't been on,but I can say I love the Jewel. The biggest drawback, the cabins are small. If you are thinking suite this should not be an issue. I think it probably boils doen to whether you would rather said out of New Orleans or Tampa, plus the Jewel is a few years newer.

Sheri

Impossible to answer because we have no idea what's important to you - what you're looking for on a ship or itinerary

Archived