Cabo/ PV vendor question...

hannahsmomtoo

Carefully :eek:

We had balcony neighbors that para-sailed in Cabo. The shuttle boat pulled along side the boat that was pulling a person in the air. Without slowing down they were told to jump from one boat to the other --- are you kidding me :eek::eek::eek:

I have seen that often in Cabo but most times they connect between parasailers. They have feeder boats that bring new customers out to the power boat and returns others back to pier.

As far as picking who to use among the crowd of vendors at the pier? Go with your gut feelings. The benefit of a large number of vendors is you can more easily shop around whether you are looking for parasailing or a ride to Lover's Beach or such. Have fun.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

We just picked one and it was a blast for us. Four of us para-sailed and the other 3 (one was a 4 yr old) rode in the boat. We paid $22 each to para-sail. The two that did not, paid $7.00 for the boat ride. No charge for our 4 yr old GS. This was over Spring break 2011.

We just picked one and it was a blast for us. Four of us para-sailed and the other 3 (one was a 4 yr old) rode in the boat. We paid $22 each to para-sail. The two that did not, paid $7.00 for the boat ride. No charge for our 4 yr old GS. This was over Spring break 2011.

That is our plan too.. I just read a recent review with alot of detail about how pushy the vendors were and I am nervous about picking !

Thanks !!! Glad to hear you had a good experience ! :D

That is our plan too.. I just read a recent review with alot of detail about how pushy the vendors were and I am nervous about picking !

Thanks !!! Glad to hear you had a good experience ! :D

Don't be nervous all you need to do is say no thank you and walk away. Or don't make eye contact. I have never found them to be pushy. Pushy to me is someone that will follow you down the road like the drug dealers in Jamaica :P

Archived