My 1st PH

TSUmom

Love the pictures and I can't wait to experience the room. Funny thing - everyone one says once you have aft you will never go back. Well I have not even experienced the aft ( Iwill in 30 days) and now I am booking aft PH's. I am sure it won't be long and I will have my eyes and heart set on a villa. Hey a girl can dream can't she;)

Love the pictures and I can't wait to experience the room. Funny thing - everyone one says once you have aft you will never go back. Well I have not even experienced the aft ( Iwill in 30 days) and now I am booking aft PH's. I am sure it won't be long and I will have my eyes and heart set on a villa. Hey a girl can dream can't she;)

I'm sure you'll have a great time! I just want to say that we had that aft PH (10666) in my photos above, and we found we can easily go back, not just to non-aft locations, but also to a balcony cabin as well. Don't get me wrong, we loved the suite, and at the right price we'd do it again, but it's not necessary for us.

The Jewel, Western Caribbean. I checked out the boards before booking and decided to go with 10164 since a few posters loved the room and it is on the end so only one neighbor.

We are excited about the perks that will come with it too!!!:D

I'll be in that same cabin in Jan/2014. I'll take good care of it for you!

I'll be in that same cabin in Jan/2014. I'll take good care of it for you!

Take pictures and let me know how the butler and concierge do. I know breakfast and lunch will be wonderful as will the room and balcony view!!! I can't wait and I have two cruises before then but seem so much more excited about a PH!!!

I just had to share because I am so excited and nobody here at my work has a clue what I am talking about. I knew my fellow cc's would understand.:D

I have slowly moved up each cruise. Inside, OV, balcony midship, balcony fwd, my first aft next month and now an aft PH.

I know exactly how you feel!!!!! It took me 21 years to get from an inside to a PH, but I'm experiencing my first in 4 weeks!

I'm happy for both of us :D

CONGRATS!!. As ridiculous as this sounds I discoved the suite life by accident. I wanted to celebrate a big birthday and didnt want to fly so I decided to book a cruise out of NY. The TA from amex booked me into a mini suite and called a few days later to see if I wanted to upgrrade to aft PH suite. The price difference was maybe $100 bucks so I jumped. What a great decision. I didnt know what I would get until i arrived on the ship and it was well worth the extra money. Cagney's for breakie and lunch was the best. Since I was traveling alone I felt very comfy there and not amongst the large crowds.

ENJOY!!

We also booked our very first suite on the spur of the moment. It was to good to be true. Now I am so excited about it. I really hope NCL is as nice as I remember it because although we can't always do the DOS to hear these raves it will be PH Aft for us. We really want to find trips out of ports closer to home than we have been doing with Princess.

And NOBODY does the suite life like NCL from all I've found out this past couple of months.

Have a wonderful trip, Laura

Archived