Romecabs

goldenpheasant

Is anyone interested in sharing transfers from the port to Rome after the Sept. 30th cruise on Carnival Liberty? If you have already booked and have two seats available that would be fine or we could book with Rome cabs and share the cost.

Joyce

We already have shared transfers arranged for Rome to port on Sept 30th for Carnival Liberty cruise but would still like to find someone to share with for the return to Rome from the port on Oct. 12th.

Cheers

Joyce

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the lead on Stefano and Romecabs. We will be there 9/6/05 and I'm going to book him.

I got a lead like this in February before we visited Grenada on Lirica (MSC) and had a great day with a guide named Mando and at half the price of the cruise tour.

I HIGHLY recommend Stefano of Romecabs. He was a wonderful guide/driver and he is a very kind and patient person. I was with my husband and in-laws, just the 4 of us in this 8 passenger minivan, so very comfortable. It was our first time in Rome so we did the highlights of Rome. He would park the car and then walk us to the entrance of the Colosseum and the Vatican and etc, etc. I mentioned patient because my father-in-law's video camera battery was running low and he was adamant on buying another one. Stefano went to 2 different places with him looking for the battery (which I knew wouldn't work because it still had to be charged). He was also kind enought to give my father-in-law a coin to throw into the Trevi fountain when FIL insisted he didn't need to do this tradition. It was 360 Euros for the four of us and he will make reservations for the Vatican Museum for you and buy tickets in advance for the Colosseum if you want. We all really liked Stefano, he was easy to get along with and is just a good soul.

Archived