Sauna/Steam Room on Breeze

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I also was wondering this. If they don't allow everyone to go to at lease 1 steam room then they are lying on their website.... look under "Onboard Activities Day & Night" because there it says it's included.:)

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/first_time_included.htm

There are free steam rooms on some ships but probably not the Breeze as it is within the fancy spa area.

I've asked this question awhile back for the Splendor. From what I gathered, the ships with The Cloud 9 Spa do not have the steam rooms that are free to use in the locker room area. You have to book a Spa room or buy the Spa Pass. I'm not adverse to doing this, however, from what I understand, these steam rooms are co-ed and that makes me uncomfortable. There probably are more people in them, too. I much prefer the women only steam room where I don't have to be self conscious and can go there wearing only my towel without a bathing suit on underneath. That just seems so weird to me. On my last few cruises, I would go to the steam room every afternoon (usually was the only one in there) and I feel that it helped release some of the salt/toxins from my body and prevented the "cruise swelling" that I would experience on prior cruises. It really made a huge difference I found (and drinking a ton of bottled water). And then I just shower in the locker room rather than my cabin. It became a new cruise habit for me and I really like it. Although I have cruised on the Dream, I did not go to the locker room/spa area, as that cruise was before I started using the steam rooms. So, I am just going by what a few others have said. It is making it very hard for me to book my next cruise, as I am leaning towards ships that don't have the Cloud 9 Spa specifically for the "women only" steam room. :(

Looking at the deck plans, it looks like Splendor, Magic and Breeze each have a men's only and women's only sauna attached to their respective locker rooms in the "free" area, while Dream has a steam room for each of the "free" locker areas and a co-ed sauna.

Archived