Next cruise platinum, no vip showing?

airhead22

Booking a 10th cruise dosn't make one platinum, finishing your 10th does. Thats 1 of things Carvinal hopes will be clearrer with the new program.

Not true, I was platinum on my 10th cruise in 2008. Docs said VIP and there was a platinum card waiting for me in the VIP lounge! Definitely check it out.

Our cruise in 2 weeks will be #10 for DH and myself. Our boarding passes, cruise ticket, and luggage tags say VIP.

Right now my boarding pass does not say VIP only my luggage tags do. It is possible that after I make final payment and closer to the cruise this will change. I know (because I called) that Carnival has down in the records that my cruise in December is my first Platinum cruise.

We have 3 cruises in December from POM - 9, 10, 15th......Dec.2,8,15. Paid in full and it seems my tags etc will not say VIP for the 10th. I called Carnival and they said since I am leaving Montreal Dec.1st for first cruise(9) and then boarding another once we get off(10) - there would not be enough time for my boarding pass etc to say VIP.... I was told call back before we leave and see if a form could be filled out but no guarantee docs will show VIP for the Dec.8th cruise. Will have to check once on board on Dec. 2nd and print new docs for other cruises if all went well......fingers crossed....:rolleyes:

My sister and I will be cruising in October, this will be her tenth. Her luggage tags are not showing vip. What to do?

Same thing happened with my booking for Sept. 2012. I called Carnival and they said a form must be submitted. The PVP submitted it for me and three days later I viewed my docs again and they were updated.

Same thing happened with my booking for Sept. 2012. I called Carnival and they said a form must be submitted. The PVP submitted it for me and three days later I viewed my docs again and they were updated.

Is this cruise Sept 2012 your 10th? We have not yet completed our 9th as we will cruise Dec. 2nd as our 9th and Liberty as our 10th the day we get off the Dec. 2nd cruise. I will keep checking my docs. Have a great cruise.

Archived