What Carnival souvenir do you always come home with?

valancy1

What is the souvenir you come home with from your Carnival cruises?

Not a darn thing. Don't need any more bric-a-brac collecting dust.

Do you buy logo-items from airlines and hotels, too? No? Then why from a cruise ship? :confused:

When we cruise, we always pick up something from the ship. The one thing I never miss is a magnet of the ship we're sailing.

This year, we're cruising the Valor again (2nd time in a row). The dilemma is whether or not to get a second Valor magnet. I am leaning toward "YES". I put them in a line on our fridge.

What is the souvenir you come home with from your Carnival cruises?

I use to collect the Carnival polo shirts, but they have been discontinued. Carnival bring back the polo shirts. I already have too many ship and port t-shirts, so now I only get a DOD drink cup to add to my collection. And I just started taking one of the many buffet cloth pink napkins.

Usually a couple of t-shirts and some smokes!! ;) I bought one of those rolling bags with the Carnival logo on it and it died on the very next trip, mid-way through my return airport. I had to carry or DRAG that baby through 2 airports and lemme tell you, that was NO fun!

No more "souvenir" rolling bags for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

We try to bring back a ship on a stick, and I try to remember to get a pin of the ship. But maybe I should switch to something bigger....like coffee mugs, because I don't know off hand where my pins are currently.

I also put a magnet on the back of my sail and sign card and post them at work. I only have a line of six at my desk currently, but it'll eventually get wall-sized. :D

we get the room steward to let us have a brand new book of the ship we're on....so far we have the Dream and the Breeze....they didn't have one for the Miracle....and we get get fridge magnets from all of our ports. We also put magnets on the back of our sail & sign cards and put them on the fridge too.... also bought a few t-shirts one cruise cheap.

Keychains. But I've really stopped because it was just getting silly. On our last cruise I asked for a bunch of pens and he gave us a handful for free :) I also * may* have came home with a towel free of charge....

I like free things...hmmm...lol.

We always get different types of "liquor" from each island. Nice gifts for friends and bosses who give you the time off.

Coming back from St. Thomas I had 8 bottles on me.. (the limit). Custom ask me how many I had on me...I told them 8... however didn't mention that hubby had 10 (he wasn't aware of what was going on--would of killed me "alive.") and three in the suit case. The bottles are so pretty..

Also those nice blue towels... left behind. lol

Cathy

The model ship they sell in the gift shop. For every cruise I've been on not just the Carnival ones. Got them arranged into a nice fleet on my shelf.

I also used to get the ship-specific T-shirts but Carnival seems to have stopped selling them.

I always get a fridge magnet of the ship (and get them in ports too)

I also add to my Carnival glass collection when something new catches my eye

I have lots of the (old) Hurricane glasses, some with sayings, different colors

I have the Whale Tale, Monkey Head, Disco Ball, Blowfish, a "yard" from a beer drinking friend of mine, and now my new Parrot.

We also get the embarkation photo, no matter how bad it is. :D
same here. Only they stopped taking them before we arrived at our last cruise, so i don't have that picture (still pissed).

I get the embarkation photo and a postcard from each ship/port. Takes up less space than mugs, shot glasses, and other stuff.

Sand from each island!

I used to do this for a friend! Water bottle filled with sand (shells if available). We're not friends anymore and wishing I had all that sand back as I could have my own private beach in Wyoming by now!;)

We bring back luggage...new luggage. Every time! I have an attic full of matching WDW luggage! Don't ask what souvenirs were actually purchased to deem it necessary to purchase new luggage! All I know is, the souvenirs were not as expensive as the luggage! :o

I have way way way tooo many souvenir DOD plastic cups, and even some glass ones from my Celebrity cruise in 2002. I thought it would be great some day when I was craving a cruise, to mix up a special drink in one of those and pretend I was at sea! thing is you only need one or two for that depending on how many are pretending with you. I do not need 12 of them!!!!:D

Archived